Cozumel

-









photos by Miguel Nunez 

I'm so excited to be sharing my first post from Cozumel, Mexico today. Spending time on this beautiful island has been the most amazing way to kick off my summer. I feel like we've had the perfect balance of chill days on the beach and busy days exploring! So far, I have been able to snorkel in the beautiful bright blue water, climb up an ancient Mayan pyramid, repel into an underground cavern, and also shoot a few travel looks with a local photographer! I'm so glad Miguel and I could shoot together while I was visiting Cozumel! He has been living on the island for over 20 years and knew all the best places to shoot! This light and breezy dress was perfect for Cozumel's hot and humid weather. The heat here is no joke, so I was so thankful for the light linen fabric and flowy fit. I loved the unique stitching on the top too! Shooting this look with Miguel was so fun and felt like a new way for me to see the island. Between the heat, humidity, and accidentally stepping in a pile of fire ants (oops), we still managed to have a great time shooting! If you are ever visiting Cozumel and looking for a photographer, I couldn't reccomend Miguel Nunez more!

1 comment