Venice Beach

-







photos by Angelika Johns 

I visited my favorite little street in Venice Beach again. Shocker! Abbot Kinney Blvd is just the best place to go when family or friends are visiting LA. All of the little shops and restaurants really embody what I love most about this town. When Angelika told me she would be visiting from Virginia, I was so excited to shoot together! She is one of the sweetest people I have ever met, and I loved that Angelika could spend her very first day in LA with me! Check out her blog for more photos from her trip. This girl scheduled shoots every single day she was in town, and I have loved looking through them all! If you live on the East Coast, I could not recommend a more smiley, positive, and talented photographer! I'm so glad she chose to spend her very first day in LA with me exploring Abbot Kinney. As I've said before, it is one of my all-time favorite places in LA!

Another place I've been loving in LA? The beach! I've been taking advantage of this weather as it's been getting warmer. I actually realized that I've been to the beach every weekend for the past month! Even if it's just for an hour or two, laying out on the warm sand or hopping in the waves is my favorite way to unwind. I'm a college student on a budget, so these free things like going to the beach or exploring Abbot Kinney are my favorite. I'm thinking about making an LA city guide of all my favorite free things to do. Is that something you'd be interesting in reading? Happy Sunday!

1 comment

  1. I am loving all of the pictures from your blog. They are all so beautiful! We recently had family move to the area and we are going to be making our move down later this year. You are giving great location ideas for pictures for someone that is unfamiliar with the area as of now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete