Stripes + Summertime

-











Today's look is all about breezy, bright, and summery tones. Lately I've been loving everything olive green. I feel like it is such a feminine and flattering color.  I picked up the actual dress I'm wearing for $14 at a tiny boutique in Venice Beach. I couldn't track down the exact dress online, but I've linked a super similar and even cheaper version from Forever 21! 

Side note: This whole shoot consisted of Angelika and I illegally parking, shooting a few pictures, and then rushing to move my car before I got a ticket! She is absolutely the sweetest, and there is no one else I would rather risk a parking ticket/adventure through Venice Beach with!  I'll be sharing more looks our shoot in LA, and then even more photos from when we were able to reunite on Angelika's side of the country! I was so happy that we could meet up while I was visiting Washington DC! 

No comments