Travel Style

-






I’m so excited to share photos more from my trip to Cozumel, Mexico last month. Cozumel was the most perfect place to unwind from the busy school year. I was home for less than a day before we hopped on the flight, and I couldn’t have asked for a better way to start my summer! It was nice to go from 100% school mode to 100% vacation mode. Cozumel was just stunning. Each morning waking up to that bright blue view was unreal. And I think I have finally found the perfect summertime travel outfit. This combination of breezy shorts, a cute tee, a straw hat, comfortable sandals, and my new favorite bag is essentially what I wore the entire week. I especially love these pieces because they were so comfortable. This tee is possibly the softest shirt I own, I was able to walk miles in these Castell Avarca sandals by The Avarca Store without getting sore feet, and this structured cross body bag was perfect for long days of travel. Do you have a go to travel look? I’m curious because I think I may have just found mine! 

PS: My other post from Cozumel and more travel looks here and here  

1 comment

  1. this is the cutest outfit! I love your hat :) and the shorts! XO

    ReplyDelete