Sunset on the Canal

-












photos by Angelika Johns 

Are we in Venice Beach or Venice, Italy? This stunning neighborhood took me back to my trip to Venice a few years ago. All it was missing was a gondola, the sound of street performers, and (of course) gelato! Even my dress felt like something I would've worn during my trip to Italy. I found this light and breezy dress at the Gap outlet, and I have a feeling I'll be wearing it all summer. I'm not going to lie, as I'm writing this blog post, I'm wearing this exact outfit again! Striped dress, dainty necklace, sandals and all! I love outfits like this because they are so simple, yet look more put together. 

PS: More looks I shot with Angelika Johns in LA here, here, and here (and even more to come in the next few posts)! She's the best! 

1 comment

  1. You look so cute! I love this dress on you.

    http://moosmusing.com

    ReplyDelete