Summer in Sausalito

-








vest c/o // shirt // jeans // flats // sunglasses // necklace (similar) 

This post is all sunshine, smiles, and excitement! For the rest of  summer, my family rented a little floating home in Sausalito, which is the cutest little seaside town on right the other side of the Golden Gate Bridge. The dock where our little place floats between colorful home after colorful home has the most charming sense of community, and I could seriously just sit on our patio all day long reading, chatting with neighbors, or playing Yahtzee with the family (I've been obsessed lately!). Life is so sweet and slow here, and we are loving every moment. One of the many things things I love about being in the bay area is the weather. I'm definitely not complaining about going from 100+ degree weather in my hometown to the warm sunshine and breezy mid 60s in Sausalito. Being here also gives me an excuse to start wearing fall layers a little sooner than usual. I've been wearing this cozy vest by Santa Fe Apparel constantly. It's so nice for low key days on the dock and for getting more dressed up to go into the city. Being so close to SF has been so nice. Not only is it one of my favorite cities to explore, but I can't even tell you how great it is to be minutes instead of hours away when I have auditions and work. The fact that the fun, busy, lively, chaos of San Francisco is just a quick drive over the bridge makes me so happy. And knowing that it only takes 10 minutes to get back to our peaceful, perfect little floating home makes me even happier! Please never end, summer!

Shop the post below:

No comments